27 May 2010

ta-da!

Welcome to my new look blog!! What do you think? I've given myself a make-over. Every girl loves a good make-over from time to time. I have recently been "browsing" the internet looking at some really amazing blog backgrounds that were freely avaliable. I had no intention of changing my page...until I started trying some of them out! I really got into it. And being me, not just anything pretty will do. I had a few things on my "list". It had to be blue. Check. It had to be soft and feminine. Check. And it couldn't be too busy and OTT. Check. I love it! And while I was at it, I went all out and added some buttons and things on the side too. Well, that was my excitment for this otherwise uneventful Thursday night. Hope you like:) And don't be at all surprised to see other random and unexplained changes to various things. I tend to get carried away just for the fun of it all.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look - it's very fresh and feminine! And don't worry, it's not too cluttered. It's just right! I wonder if I can get themes like this for a Wordpress blog ...

    Btw, giveaway of my book this weekend on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few options on thecutestblogontheblock.com for wordpress. Didn't really look in detail as I use blogspot. And they're free! Free is always a good thing:)

    P.S. I entered your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete