30 September 2009

Welcome


This is the place where I reduce the complexity in my life (in theory) and take the time to step back and write about what's important to me without the noise that comes from the crazy, non-stop, clutter-filled world around me. I love simple things, small things, intimate moments with God. Out of those times come the things that inspire my everyday life. I chose the name for my blog intentionally. The "tion" at the end implies action - "the act of...". Simplifying the way I live my life is a choice. It means saying no to the things that clutter up my mind, energy and time. It's seeking to find God in the midst of the ordinary. Giving him the time to work on my flawed and imperfect self and make me more like him. It's a choice, an action, a journey and also a most incredible adventure. I'd love to have you along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment