04 January 2011

january is for dreaming

I love January. No, it has nothing to do with the fact that my birthday is in January;) I love it because it's a time to reflect, to dream, to inspire the future. January is a month of lists and hopes and deep heart ponderings. January brings new vision.

January's vision is still being worked out and battled over. Alongside the dreaming is fear of living out the dream. The vision is the easy part. The outworking is hard reality. Reality is easier to run and hide from than to do battle with. Life's really messy bits would rather be conveniently ignored than dealt to. So, January finds me dreaming and battling.



I have several things on the go that I hope to share with you soon, as well as a series which will be launched by the end of the month. Stay tuned. Until then, fellow dreamers...

No comments:

Post a Comment