31 December 2010

the end beginning

So we find ourselves at the end of another year. On the very precipice of something new. A new year holds so much promise and possiblity. There is no past yet, only 365 days new experiences, lessons and life abundant. Who knows what's in store?
For me, a new year usually brings something of a new chapter in my life and this year is no exception. I've completed my university qualification and graduated and am now looking for my very first 'real job'. As exciting as that is, it's also really daunting. It's a new season in my life. A season that means I have to leave the old, familiar one behind and start one that I can't see past the bend in the road. Yet it's times that these that I hold His hand just that little bit tighter because I can't do it on my own. And His faithfullness is great, with strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow.
Here's to new seasons. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Years to you too! Congrats on graduating by the way! It's only the beginning! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete