04 October 2010

under a blossom sky

Today I'm thankful for:
- A newly fixed roof
- Four days of work that I really needed (however did you know?!)
- A secure future
- Seeking you in the dark, quiet, secret spaces (they're the best)
- Making me smile
- Children's laughter and joy (Why do we think that we teach children when they have so much to teach us?)
- Renewed grace every day (I so don't deserve it!)
- Knowing exactly who I am (every single crazy contridiction)
- For spring
- For blossom trees
- And for hope that blooms afresh
- I am thankful for You being You and always being that way:-)

Counting #44-55 of one thousand gifts with Ann Voskamp and others @ Holy Experience.

5 comments:

  1. For hope that blooms afresh - beautiful!Love the photo too.
    God bless you Jo-Ann. I stopped in from Holy Experience ..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo-Ann,
    I am so glad I stopped by as your list has just blessed my heart. I join you in gratitude for renewed grace every day, children's laughter and for those quiet places where we can find our King and bask in His love.
    May your week bring even more gifts for you to count.
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love blossom trees! They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's impossible to appreciate a good roof too much in my opinion. Lovely list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments:) I'm blessed by each one of them.

    ReplyDelete