06 September 2010

my God, in whom i trust.

For your mighty hand of protection, your mercy, for being more than enough, running water, working electricity, lifting our burdens and carrying them on strong shoulders, for life, health, good weather, peaceful hearts, certainty, for your faithfulness, your love, for forgiveness, for boldness, for courage...thank you.

I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." If you make the Most High your dwelling - even the Lord, who is my refuge - then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. ~ Ps. 91:2 & 9-11


Counting 28-43 of one thousand gifts @ Holy Experience.

3 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful list! I assume you're referring to the earthquake. Glad you're alright.
    I'm here (from Canada)via One Thousand Gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful list of gratitudes ♥
    ~ Have a wonderful September week ~
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies:-)
    Yes, I was referring to the earthquake. Even in natural disasters, there is so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete