26 August 2010

changes.

Noticed anything?

Well, maybe just a little.

A little? What are you talking about? I've gone and changed my blog address, blog name, over-all look...changed? Nah! I'd better do some explaining!

Yes!

I don't know if you've poked around here enough, but since I created a blogging account less than a year ago, it's taken on more names and appearances than I care (or have time) to say without boring you to death. It's been a platform for me to be expressive in a creative way, so the look changed a lot! And I was never quite satisfied, so it changed again. And then I got bored, so it changed again. Just warning you, it might just unexpectedly change with no warning! In saying that, hopefully it won't change name or blog address again. But...who knows!

The reason for the change of name (and hence, address) is because I feel it's more relevant to who I am, overall. I love the small things in life, the insignificant, the simple things. And I think that's what I blog about mostly. So, this is me, simplified.

No comments:

Post a Comment