07 August 2010

reflections on the week that was.

I love lists.
Really. I love them. They make me feel quite organised. Even when I'm not.
My life is made up of little lists. To-do lists, goal lists, shopping lists...

Here's my week...
In list form:

I woke up really early almost every day of the week.
I built a rocket ship and went to the moon with my friends at preschool
I got lost while driving to the university
I enjoyed a sunrise and cresent moon at the same time
I got really messy then did lots of cleaning
I was a doctor and a patient on the same day
I bounced on clouds
I rode a trike that was waaaay too small for me
I made shapes and dinner out of sand. Mmm, yum.
I had lunch with my special mother on Thursday
I went to bed late because I had so many things to do

And at the end of the week...I was so tired.

THANK YOU GOD, FOR WEEKENDS!!!


NB: Just so you know, I am working at a preschool at the moment, hence all the abnormal amount of childish things I've been up to. I love kids' imagenary play. Takes me back...magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment