03 August 2010

cultivating a thankful heart.

Thank you, God

4. for peace in the midst of the storm
5. for patience when I need it most!
6. for a sunny bunch of flowers during winter's bleak outlook
7. for inspiration when my mind draws a blank
8. for friends
9. for friends who are leaving but stay close in our hearts, minds and prayers
10. for surprising me at the most unexpected times with just what I need! Why do I still doubt?
11. for steaming hot tea breaks on freezing cold days
12. for hope of the promise yet to come
13. for a warm bed and a soft pillow
14. for quiet mornings
15. for smiles that reveal hearts of joy
16. for sunshiny rays of goodness
17. for special mother daughter moments
18. for secret whispers of Your love before my day begins
19. for colour that just makes me think happyful thoughts

Shared with the gratitude community over @ Holy Eperience.

3 comments:

  1. JoAnn,
    A most beautiful list of gratitude!
    I join you in gratitude for special mother daughter moments and for friends.
    I really enjoyed visiting your blog today.
    God bless you as you continue to count your gifts daily.
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!

    And it IS funny that we both have an "I love..." list (we even type it the same way!)

    We have a lot in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Annesta :)

    Abbie, I think we do have quite a lot in common :D I love reading your blog. Sometimes, it just makes my day. I love that you laugh (and make me laugh so much as I'm reading) and love God and don't have everything together all the time - Yep, that's so much like me! While on the subject of laughter, I laughed till I cried when I read your post about the photographic homage to your brother on your recent trip! Loved it so!

    ReplyDelete