12 June 2010

of comfort and of cheer.

Soft, warm and cuddly - that's what they are! There is not a lovelier feeling on earth at this very moment than to be "wrapped" in my nice, new pyjamas. They aren't faded and thin from wear, not just something to put on at bedtime - tonight, they're an occasion. Maybe not to you, but to me they are! And this occasion warrants a nice cup of steaming hot tea. Ah, my heart is warmed just with the thought. With icy-cold weather outside my window, there's no place I'd rather be than in bed, with my cup of tea in a pair of cosy new pyjamas.
*Sigh*
Goodnight.

My cup of tea (with pjs in the background - aren't they colourful?)

P.S. I can't believe that my pyjamas have just become blogworthy! I almost hesitate publishing this little piece of randomness. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment