17 December 2010

there and back again

Gasp! It has been more than a month since I last posted anything in my corner of cyberspace. Almost enough time to possibly find the end of the world and fall off it. But thankfully, no. Despite my absence, I'm finally home for enough time to actually find the time to put my fingers to a keyboard and type something. If you've been wondering what I've been up to during the last five weeks...well, actually, I can't fit it all in here. It would get boring after awhile. Needless to say, I've been on holiday with my wonderful cousin, aunt and mother. We've enjoyed each others company tremendously and have done a seriously healthy amount of laughing! Funny, we're not sick of each other yet [I'm not sure others (more specifically, onlookers) would say the same]. Anycase, here's hoping the gap between now and my next post won't be so long. In the meantime, here's a few snapsnots of my adventures:





Notice anything wrong with my helmet?? Title of my post ring any bells? Travelling in a car can sometimes be pretty monotonous. We did a bit of reading to while the time:)

1 comment: