26 July 2010

one thousand gifts - the beginning.

Today I am grateful.

1. Thank you God, that you care for me. Thank you that I can trust You to be concerned about the little things and take care of the details.

2. Thank you that You love me more than I will ever know.

3. Thank you that I don't need to look to anyone but You for my value and worth.


I'm joining Ann Voskamp @ Holy Experience and many others giving thanks to God for all the good things God has done, is doing, will do and for who He is. Sometimes I take things for granted and forget to take the time to thank Him. Thus, I've begun my chronicle of One Thousand Gifts.

6 comments:

  1. This is a perfect beginning to your list. Giving thanks with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a delight to see you starting your list at 22 :) wish I had started sooner (and I'm only 29)! blessings on your journey- they will be innumerable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the joy! . . . of knowing Who to thank. May your heart overflow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies. What a blessing to read your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your visit to Ordinary Inspirations. I so appreciate your kind words. Come back as often as you can. Maybe consider adding me to your blog roll (http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com)

    Love,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Traci, I will definately be visiting again:)

    ReplyDelete