23 April 2010

p.r.o.c.r.a.s.t.i.n.a.t.i.o.n.

Yesterday I didn't have any classes. Yay! Unfortunately, I procrastinated with an assignment I was meaning to work on. Unfortunately, good intentions aren't ever enough. *Sigh* If only assignments could write themselves. My mother had the morning off from work too, so I agreed to join her and one of our friends for a coffee at a local garden centre. I reasoned that I was procrastinating in any case so I might as well be doing something like spending quality time with my mum and our friend! I had never been to this particular cafe before and was pleasantly surprised at how lovely it was. Set in the midst of a garden centre, it was so peaceful. We spent a good hour (or two) talking and enjoying our coffee, well I had tea actually. We were even visited by the resident cat. He was a cutie. And playful too.


See what I mean?
Well, I'm off to carry on with that assignment...

No comments:

Post a Comment