12 April 2010

pardon my absence.

Where have I been?
It's been soooooo long since I've posted anything, I was beginning to think that I wouldn't. I'm not even going to look at the date of my last post. It's too scary to think how long ago that was! I don't think anyone will really care what has happened in the months since then but I'm sure I do. But wait, I already know. It's stored somewhere up there in that brain of mine. I think there is just too much to even begin to tell what's happened in my life since my last post. So, I think there is nothing for it but to begin afresh. Better now than never. And besides, there's really not that much exciting about my life at the moment. It's all quite...normal. And quiet. I'm on holiday for one more week and then it's back to the university for me. Not to say that the coming week won't mean study. Oh well, the idea is nice. At least I don't have to sit in lectures with my brain turning to mush either out of sheer boredom or information overload!
At least I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment